Speaking/Singing – Special Ministry Guest
Options for Ministry invitations
1. 2-3 song package during a service before Pastor’s sermon
· Singing 2-3 songs and sharing brief testimony
· Option to sing as a guest with your choir or worship team ministry
2. A full service of singing and testimony:
Singing songs of praise, worship and testimony
- Sharing faith-building stories of miracles and missions testimony
- Encouraging discipleship and spirit filled living teachings
3. I can lead worship for your service or event
What you can expect:
- An initial conversation with me personally about your vision and needs of me for the event or service.
- I will be easy to reach by phone or email through this process and beyond.
- You can expect me to arrive ready to SERVE you and your congregation as I share in song & word.
- You can expect to see social media posts about your event on my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog or possibly all four! I will make sure I do my part to let people know about your church, service, or event.
- You can expect whatever your requests of me, I will work with you to bring your desired result and for the people to experience the presence of God.
Honorariums & Offerings:
- In most cases, VMM will pay the travel expense for invitations within a 3 hour driving radius from Nashville, TN
- For invitations in the Houston, TX (within 2hr radius), a small travel expense of $50 is requested to be covered.
- For all other invitations, please contact me directly for travel costs. Economy airfare is requested for invitations outside of driving distance.
If your church/organization is comfortable with a budgeted set fee, please send me the best way to communicate with you so we can determine the best option for the church and VMM based on your budget and the operational needs of VMM.
- VMM would ask for a love offering to be received*
- an appeal for monthly support of VMM Missions,
- small table space for sales of Music cds (all sales support VMM missions)
- and help with lodging while at your church or event.
*Love offering: VMM understands the budgeting concerns of the local church and smaller organizations and your first priority is to care for the needs of your people & God’s house. A smaller congregation or organization typically will not have the same resources as a larger congregation.
VMM has set monthly expenses along with monthly support to our various international missions efforts. This does not include costs of 2-4 international missions trips each year. Whether it be an agreed upon honorarium or a love offering to bless the ministry efforts of VMM, we appreciate your contribution to the work that God is doing through this ministry and considers it a privilege to be a part of that same work in your congregation or organization.
In all these things, we know that God is our ultimate source for all that we need.